Well-prepared to Korea

Make sure all your documents are approved and in order before departure.

What do I need and how can I get to Korea?

Since the program lasts less than 90 days, a 90-day tourist/student visa will be sufficient for enrollment at any of the summer programs. All foreigners remaining in Korea over 90 days must obtain a Certificate of Alien Registration from the Seoul Immigration Office. Depending upon citizenship, an entrance visa for Korea may not be necessary. For U.S. and most European citizens, a 90-day visa can be obtained relatively easily without the submittal of complicated documents. Please contact the Korean Embassy in your area to confirm what visa is needed to enter Korea, and to inquire about the process of obtaining that visa.

More Info

Learn more about Korea


Join Over 8,500 Students Enjoying Education In Korea

Sign Up For Our Newsletter And Stay Up To Date With The Latest News.